Marketing Apprentice with an obsession with the colour pink.

Lover of fashion but am a person of the poor kind so no money to fund the vogue lifestyle I dream for.
Please browse and enjoy my average life and average clothing ~
It is very nearly Christmas day, the weather is dropping to ice burg degrees and then there is me, Izzy Tombs, going out on a Saturday night to Frankie and Bennies with no sleeves (no sleeves???) yes, I really did brave it. I was so desperate to wear the bargain top I got sooo long ago now (£5 in a New Look sale) and so I just went and DID IT. Paired with my faux leather skirt, I got compliments all night... (just from my boyfriend, but still even that is rare).
Excuse my boring photo, but I dared it today by wearing a NEON PINK, fluffy cropped jumper, with a summer dress.. to work! I thought my casual-carrie outfit might cause a stir with the colleagues, however there was not a peep of annoyance, wahoo, the fluffly jumper can stay.

CHRISTMAS JUMPER MATEY (that is all)



No comments:

Post a Comment