Marketing Apprentice with an obsession with the colour pink.

Lover of fashion but am a person of the poor kind so no money to fund the vogue lifestyle I dream for.
Please browse and enjoy my average life and average clothing ~

Friday night mis-match.

On Friday evening I saw my friend who had come down from uni and we had a cute evening in her lounge. As winter approaches I notice how scarily little I have in the way of warm clothes and honestly my thick, tartan Topshop skirt was the most likely item of clothing that would keep me warm as well as staying 'stylish' (I cringed while typing that). So here is an outfit which is completely confused but works in a "clueless inspired- it's cold outside" kind of way. 





Wardrobe Finds.


Why oh why have I neglected this Peter Pan collared dress for so long? It's been sitting in the unwanted part of my wardrobe for so long and this morning in a panic (due to unexpected window cleaners looking at me in underwear) I threw it on and understood why I brought all those years ago (and from Primark). I will never ignore/ hate this super cute dress again (no promises though oops) as it's cute and easy for the office, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment