Marketing Apprentice with an obsession with the colour pink.

Lover of fashion but am a person of the poor kind so no money to fund the vogue lifestyle I dream for.
Please browse and enjoy my average life and average clothing ~

Office Wear (again).

I am constantly having to remind myself that even though I am going to the same place and seeing the same people 5 days a week doesn't mean I shouldn't make an effort.. This blog post doesn't at all represent that I have made an effort however. With minimal make up and boring hair I can never be bothered to look pretty for my boss (which sounds really weird reading that back).HOWEVER, this £5 dress from the massive new look sale earlier this year has made me very happy! I absolutely adore dogtooth whether it's in season or out of season (which is something I don't keep up with anyway) and the little pockets on this shift dress make this whole working life thing a bit more exciting for moi~~ (P.S. Excuse my HILARIOUS face in this one).




No comments:

Post a Comment